Ray and Deborah

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A Small sign of Movement



At last, there is a small sign that work is progressing. The sunroom is pretty much done, although
there are the final touches
that are needed; lighting, a fan,etc. But it is a fabulous room that gets sun all day long, which leads me to believe it will require a fan in the summer.
Meanwhile, Deb ,for some unknown reason, decided that a 50" plasma would be less obtusive than a 42" one! So who am I to argue with someone of such obvious superior intellect. The next day I rented a truck, grabbed my friend , went down to Costco and snagged that baby on the last day that they offered a $400 instant rebate. So of course I had to immediately make sure it worked and have not been able to tear myself away from it ;even though we have no cable. Cable? we don' need no stinkin cable! 1366 X 768 yeah baby! Unfortunately, Deb noticed that all work came to a screaming halt so she hid the remote. Damn her eyes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home