Ray and Deborah

Friday, February 24, 2006

The work continues




Well, we are moving along in the remodel phase; the whole front of the house is now liveable and I must say, very comfortable. The livingroom was a bitch as there was a lot of ceiling area to scrape and fix. But it is now clean and nice to hand out in. We have been using the fireplace the past few nights as it actually got cold here ( high of 0 degrees) and it was nice while watching the Olympics. The sunroom is everyones favorite as it gets so much sun during the day. I also wall mounted the 50" plasma with a tilt mount and put all the cables behind the wallfor a clean look. I switched from basic audio/video inputs to component video and digital audio. Wow! What an amazing difference. It's like going from regular TV to HD.I watched The Fifth Element and was blown away. As soon as I can figure out a really unobstrusive surround sound and cabinet, it's in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home