Ray and Deborah

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sanidas Trail




There are a great many, and I mean a great many paths; gravel, dirt, rock and paved trails in and around Boulder. From just about any path you can go many miles around on these trails. One of my favorite ( and Rocket dogs) is the Sanidas Trail system. There are three different trails : The West,
which is my favorite to run as it is extremely painful, the Valley trail, which is an easier gravel trail and the Dakota Ridge trail on the East side of the valley that overlooks all of Boulder. The West Trail goes from 5,000 ft to about 6,500ft in a little over a mile. There are amazing views of the Continental Divide at spots. However, since I am usually running it or sucking in as much oxygen as I can, I do not
bring a camera for photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home